Lott, Texas 76656
Church of the Visitation
- Contact Us
- Current Bulletin
- Mark Bartek
- Patricia Hoelscher
- Lynwood Kleypas
- Johnnie Thornton
- Renae Willberg
Bi-monthly meetings are held on the second Tuesday of January, March, May, July, September, and November at 6:00 pm in the Religious Education Center.
Council Members must
- be a baptized Catholic (in rare circumstances an exception can be made with the approval of the pastor)
- be registered in the parish;
- have demonstrated a commitment to the parish community
- commit themselves to spiritual growth;
- commit themselves to skills development as part of the Christian leadership process;
- be willing to commit the necessary time and energy to offer effective consultation;
- be willing to support, encourage, and diligently work toward implementation of Synod
- be familiar with programs of various diocesan commissions and/or standing committees;
- be willing to take the time and make the effort to open themselves to the training and group
- process of the formation of council rationale.
- Emily Hering
- Mark Hoelscher
- James Kahlig
- Charla Kahlig
- Collin Rabroker
- Meets on an as-needed basis.
Quarterly meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of February, May, August, and November (or as needed) at 7:00 pm in the Religious Education Center.Return to Top
- Mary Jane Hubik
- Gary Ketterman
- Linda Lorenz
- Connie Petru
- Kay Rabroker
- Marilyn Rudloff
- Renae Willberg
Monthly meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Religious Education Center.
Coordinating all aspects of the liturgical seasons and making decisions that influence worship experiences. Areas include personal faith formation/spiritual development, recruiting and training various liturgical ministers, and decoration/environment for worship.